Wednesday 8 May 2013

Bittersweet Memories

Leather jacket and velvet t-shirt both from charity shops, vintage shorts from Portobello Market

Hellooo! Here's another one of the outfits I took on the same day as the last post. I'm wearing all second hand apart from the jewellery! I really love this jacket I bought a while ago now from a charity shop in Brighton, it's detailed with flower designs which aren't really shown in these photos which is a shame but I shall try and capture them another time hopefully. As for the t-shirt, it was only about £3! It's such a lovely emerald green and really comfy to wear.

Hope everyone is well and good, I'm coming towards the end of college now, only about 3 weeks left! So everything now is just uber hectic :') stress stress stress... I shall manage though.

Loves, xo


17 comments:

  1. omg, i love your t-shirt so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection in every way <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so lovely, thank you so much! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw i nominated you for the versatile blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i. love. your. style.

    [my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking hot in western dresses...I love to buy such wonderful outfits from your Fashion Boutique!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit! cool blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }