Friday 30 August 2013

Let's go where we're happy, and I meet you at the cemetry gates

 Top, sunglasses & bag from Topshop, jeans from River Island, vintage Dr Martins from eBay

Hello! Just a quick little post from photos that were taken last month (1st July) in the local graveyard. It's a very casual and simple outfit but I really had to upload something, it's been too long! I'll keep this post short as I have another more recent shoot in which I'll babble about something more interesting or recent happenings to anyone who shall read. In the meantime I hope you like this outfit, please hype on Lookbook! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the look - and this is a very cool place to take photographs!

    colainscoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }