Tuesday 15 October 2013

Lazy Oaf Winter '13 Launch in Store

On 3rd October I went with my friend to this Lazy Oaf Winter '13 Launch in their store on Carnaby Street. Since my last post of attending London Fashion Week I have actually officially moved back to London for university and so it's really cool that I can attend events like this casually without having to travel nearly as much as I used to by getting to London in the first place! So in which case hopefully I'll go to launches like this more regularly. I really love this collection, everything is very cutesy and bold, and I think the kitty designs are very adorable. I especially love the cat bralet, I think this is my favourite piece even though it's so hard to pick from all the awesome items!

It's really rainy in London right now and it's exactly 1am on the dot as I write this, so I'm thinking I should probably get some sleep soon and stop staying up till the morning but on the other hand at least tomorrow I don't have uni so I can get lie in! Hope everyone's keeping warm in this miserable weather, unless you're one of the lucky ones who are in sunshine all the time, in that case you don't need to keep up being warm! ;)
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }